A SPECIAL POEM FOR SPECIAL PERSON  

Posted by Hari in , ,

Lets pretend that we were in a movie,
I'll be the hero and you'll be the young girl i fall in love with
In the end we'll be happy
holding hands in the mountain
dancing in the rain, watching the sunset,
singing that happy song , living each day with
the same kind of passion that has held us in this strong chain
the strong chain called love
and has given meaning to that four letter word
the four letter word that has made the world
the four letter word that contains the hopes and dreams of everyone
the four letter word called Life.

This is how i picture my life
my happiness, my sorrow, my fear, anger
my tears, my strength, my weakness
everything to circle around you

If all this is just fantasy then
well i dont mind being in this throughout my life

I want to live my life only with you
I Love you.


( PLEASE DONT COPY THE WORDS OR THE PICTURE )



This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 11:20 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

wow... very very niceeee... :)
i wonder who's the lucky girl. HAHA!

July 16, 2008 at 11:15 AM

sweet. i, too, wonder who the lucky girl is. hehe. :)

July 16, 2008 at 12:23 PM

lucky girl indeed:) :*

July 17, 2008 at 3:22 AM

Hi Hari. I came to know you've added my blog to your network. Thanks. That's a wonderful poem. No wonder so many girls like it. :)

July 17, 2008 at 6:46 AM

Post a Comment