COLLEGE DAYS !!  

Posted by Hari in , ,

Early alarms, gulping breakfast, wearing the so called formal dress and rushing towards the bus stop and finally reaching college. At the parking lot you give your hair a final look and set it right before you enter the campus and classroom with half hearted feelings to attend the sessions. Joking and gossiping from behind your book or playing some stupid game in the most boring lecture during which half the class is already snoring, were some of the methods adopted to kill time. By the end of the lecture, everyone is restless and keeps glancing at their watches, slamming books and dropping bags. The professor mercilessly continues teaching. The naughty smiles, the comments of friends, passing your critical opinion of those you envied and hated. The taste of tears when you lost your friends, the heartache when you were ditched and dumped. These are moments that can make emotions flow at any time in life.

There could be nothing more refreshing to you than going back to your college after a long time and thinking about the memories you made in your college life. The day when i got back to my college after i passed out i had a very strange feeling and emotion for leaving the place where i have been going for say 4 years. Looking at my classroom where once i was sitting or sleeping, the canteens where most of the assignments and record works were completed, the hostel rooms and what not. Every corner i go i get reminded of some good moment i lived in my college days.

I will never forget my college years, they have been the best years in my life till now. I have seen, learnt and experienced so much.I have found friends, some didn't care and drifted apart. I will always remember my favourite place in college, my professors, the canteen coffee, all my friends, those innocent and decent faces of people who turned out to be devils in disguise. All the twists in the kaleidoscope of life are experiences that have helped me mature. I will cherish them forever.

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 5, 2008 at 10:18 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

So very true...collg days r the best :)

July 12, 2008 at 3:17 AM

Post a Comment